Friday, December 07, 2012

Top 30 Tracks of 2012

I complied my favorite songs of 2012, primarily so I can burn them onto a CD for my long car ride to Wisconsin later this month. Gathered alphabetically here, you can play them in whatever order you want. If you want more info on any of these artist, I recommend google.com.


Baio    Sunburn Modern    Sunburn EP

Black Dice    Pigs    Mr Impossible 

Blanck Mass    White Math    White Math   

Breakbot    Break Of Dawn    By Your Side    

Chad Valley    Fall 4 U (Feat. Glasser)    Young Hunger
 
Chrome Canyon    Memories of a Scientist    Elemental Themes  
 
Crystal Castles    Pale Flesh    (III)  
 
Dan Deacon    True Thrush    America 
 
DIIV    Follow    Oshin
 
El Perro Del Mar    I Was a Boy    Pale Fire  
 
Here We Go Magic    How Do I Know    A Different Ship  
 
Japandroids    The House That Heaven Built    Celebration Rock
 
Jens Lekman    The World Moves On    I Know What Love Isn't 
 
Kendrick Lamar    Money Trees (Feat. Jay Rock)    Good Kid M.A.A.D City
 
Kisses    Funny Heartbeat    Funny Heartbeat single
 
Lemonade    Ice Water    Diver  
 
Lindstrom    Vos-Sako-Rv    Smalhans
 
Lymbyc Systym    Falling Together    Symbolyst  
 
M.I.A.    Bad Girls    Bad Girls single     
 
Menomena    Capsule    Moms 
 
Passion Pit    Cry Like A Ghost    Gossamer  
 
Philip Glass & My Great Ghost    12 Parts, Pt. 1    REWORK_ (Philip Glass Remixed) 
 
Physical Therapy    Mind You    Safety Net 
 
Poolside    Kiss You Forever    Pacific Standard Time 
 
Star Slinger    Chain Dumbin (Feat. Juicy J, Project Pat & Reggie B)     Chain Dumbin single
 
Supreme Cuts    Belly    Whispers In The Dark  
 
Tame Impala    Elephant    Lonerism 
 
Tanlines    Not The Same    Mixed Emotions  
 
The xx    Tides    Coexist 
 
Toro y Moi   So Many Details    So Many Details single


I will send you a zip file of the mix if you 'like' the TDvsBL facebook page. Or if you've already done that and still want the mix, just ask me nicely.

No comments: