Saturday, May 12, 2012


You ask me, "what's some cool new music I should listen to this summer?" I tell you, "'like' my blog's page on facebook, download this mix, feel good about life." I promise there's less chillwave in this year's edition.

GET IT.

1. Star Slinger- Mornin'
2. Chairlift- I Belong In Your Arms
3. M83- Midnight City (Man Without Country remix)
4. Neon Indian- Polish Girl
5. Grimes- Oblivion
6. The Cool Kids- Get Right
7. Black Dice- Spy Vs Spy
8. AU- OJ
9. Zammuto- Too Late to Topologize
10. Here We Go Magic- How Do I Know
11. Kisses- Midnight Lover
12. Tanlines- Not the Same
13. Chromatics- At Your Door
14. Friendly Fires- Hurting (Tensnake remix)
15. Toro y Moi- Freaking Out
16. School of Seven Bells- The Night
17. Memory Tapes- Trance Sisters
18. The 2 Bears- Work

No comments: