Thursday, January 26, 2012

Live Reading and DJing at Burlington

The last time I sent a submission to the Logan Square Literary Review was over a year ago, and they published a stupid how-to article I wrote about different types of pipe wood. But tonight I'll be a part of their first live reading event of 2012. At 8pm at the Logan Square Comfort Station, I'll read (out loud) something that I wrote. I haven't decided what to read yet, but it won't be the thing about pipe wood.

So, if you are in the vicinity of Logan Boulevard tonight, stop into Comfort Station across from the monument and get to know some of Logan Square's handsomest writers.

And tomorrow I'm going Back to the Burlington for a 4 hour DJ set. 10pm to 2am, go west down Fullerton and get some cheap beer in ya. I'll be debuting a bunch of new mashups in anticipation of my upcoming gig at the Empty Bottle opening for the Hood Internet. (whaaaaat.)

Logan Square is my neighborhood. I try to contribute to my community in the ways I know how to, and you can be a part of this societal exercise as well, if only you'd come out. Please do. It's actually kinda fun to do stuff.

No comments: