Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Bliss 2011


I made a fun summer mix last year (old school, not a DJ mix), and was encouraged to do the same sort of thing again this year. So here we have it. My 2011 mix of music that makes me feel like I'm on a Chicago rooftop, watching the street festivals, bicyclists, and glistening suntans below. Lake Michigan beaches are visible, as are the crowded dog parks. Enjoy the music, enjoy the summer.

DOWNLOAD MIX

(like on facebook for an extra-summery bonus track)

tracklist:

1. Beach Boys - Come Go With Me
2. Bonobo - Kong
3. Cut Copy - Need You Now
4. Friendly Fires - Blue Cassette
5. Corduroi - My Dear
6. Destroyer - Blue Eyes
7. Battles - Ice Cream
8. Thao & Mirah - Rubies and Rocks
9. Gold Panda - MPB
10. Bibio - Take Off Your Shirt
11. The 1900s - Lay A Ghost
12. Baths - The Vapors
13. Washed Out - Soft
14. Hauschka - Sunrise
bonus track: Chad Valley - Shell Suite

No comments: