Monday, January 17, 2011

DJing at darkroom, this Friday, 1/21/11

Happy MLK Day people. Enjoy the day off. Think about peace. Pray for it if you need it.

And here's my announcement. I'm DJing at darkroom in Ukrainian Village this Friday. Maybe you guessed that from the title. It's true. From 9pm to 2am, I'll be playing tunes with a couple other DJs throughout the night.

So if you still feel bad about missing my first gig at The Burlington last month, here's your chance for redemption.

No pressure of course. There's no cover and it'll just be a fun time more than anything. Don't come just to appease me, come to darkroom if you want to feel good on a Friday night in Chicago.

Honestly, I haven't been to this place before. But I've heard that it's cool. Local photographers' work is showcased on the walls apparently ("dark room." get it?).

Alright that's it for now. Hope to see some familiar faces this Friday. Thanks!

No comments: